Friday, July 25, 2008

challenging day

Today has been a sad day--no particular reason--just one of those melancholy days. Looking over the past, wishing some things could be changed. Usually, I am comfortable with the directions my life has taken (with the exceptions of the pain and suffering I have caused others) because all that I have experienced in this life has brought me to this place. I have not been so accepting of my past today. I think I have been doing a lot of reading and thinking, and thinking how different my life and choices would have been had I known then what I know now. I guess I have been feeling sorry for myself, and I need to snap out of it!

I have a good life and I am grateful for all that I have.

3 comments:

libbie said...

I think we are all entitled to have "those days" every once in a while! Unfortunately I have them all the time! Just think though. . . you wouldn't be the amazing person you are now if you hadn't been thru some of that stuff. Or maybe you would be! Either way, I think you are pretty freakin awesome!

SkeenMachine said...

I think everyone has those days. I think we need them so we can be grateful for what we have now. It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but I wouldn't change you for anything. The things you have been through in your life have made you the wonderful outstanding woman you are today!

beachwoman360 said...

Thanks ladies--that is very kind of both of you. Like I said, most of the time I am ok with who I have been & the choices I made, and recognizing how my path has made me who I am today, and now I am excited to see who I will become! I am running out of time so I better get to work!!