
I am so grateful to live in the United States of America, and to be a citizen of this great nation. Sometimes I take the blessing of being an American for granted. At other times, I wonder why I am so fortunate to have been born here, at this time in history. Today I would like to invite everyone to read the Constitution of the United States of America, to be reminded of the inspired principles this country was founded upon. To be sure, we (both our leaders and average citizens alike) fall short of these ideals, but the Constitution is the written "instruction book" of how this country is supposed to conduct itself. 

This promises to be a landmark year in the history of our country. We need to take our responsibility to vote very seriously. This nation can only remain free if all of her citizens participate and contribute to our quality of life . I am proud to be an American, and hope to be of service to my country and to my neighbors.
1 comment:
I just read your post about the atonement. I don't think I will be watching the Passion any time soon, I would be a complete mess. It is such a wonderful thing. I know that I don't comprehend what Jesus Christ did for us fully!
Post a Comment