
Happy Birthday to my incredible daughter, Tanisha Nicole! From such a fragile start to the trailblazer she is today...I am blessed. And so is the rest of the world! (no mother's pride here) I love you very much!
I was awakened at 6:29 am (hurray for digital clocks!) this morning by rousing strains of "Down by the Lazy River" sung by the Osmond Family (sharing the stage with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir & the Temple Square Orchestra) on BYUTV.com. It was a part of the Jubilee in Salt Lake City. What a contrast--from sleaze to entertainment that makes me feel good in the space of a few hours. If you would like to see this terrific show, you can find it in the drop down box for the date of August 1, during the times for 6:00 to 8:00, masquerading as Studies of the Book of Mormon, Living Essentials from BYU, and Questions & Ancestors. This is proof of my rather odd habit of listening to Women's Conference talks as I am falling to sleep (or other talks when the subject catches my interest). One of the perks of living alone with the naughty puppies is that I can pursue my eccentic activities without bothering anyone else. So far the naughty puppies have not been influenced by the spiritual messages they undoubtedly hear.
2 comments:
Ahh!! Aint I cute!
Sure is a cutie! Still is!!! I love your last three posts! You so inspire me! I am amazed by you! Too bad about the comedian. I honestly don't understand how people can think they are so funny sometimes when all they are is downright vulgar. EEwwww!!!
Post a Comment