Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I finally remembered!!

Well, well, well.......I return to this blog after an extended absence. I could explain why I have been away for so long, but it's a long, garbled story that is really pretty boring, so I will spare you. And myself. **smile**

But on to more important things: I finally remembered to bring my reusable grocery bags to the grocery store. Woohoo!!! I am on board with the "green" thing. I feel so responsible.

This past weekend I attended Elijah's 1st birthday party. It was a mighty fine time. His mother wanted him to have a tie, so I found a very cool blue long sleeved Van Heusen shirt with a snazzy tie. Then I found a very cool little 4 piece outfit (pants, vest, long sleeved shirt, and tie) His mother was pleased. Eli didn't seem too impressed. Luckily he is too young to realize I gave him clothes for his first birthday, and I am going to blame it on his mother anyway.

I plan to dedicate a whole post to the quest for the right purse. I need to go to sleep pretty soon (4:00 am comes very quickly) so I will refrain from riling myself up tonight. But stay tuned. I'm sure it will a noteworthy post.

By the way, Sunday before last I gave my first talk in Sacrament Meeting. We all survived. I have discovered that I really enjoy preparing and writing lessons and now talks, but I am not fond of presenting them.......

OK, good night. Good to be back.

2 comments:

libbie said...

Oh I hope you found the right purse! Its every girls dream!

I also love preparing talks, but I seem to be a nervous mess presenting them. And it has never gotten any easier . . .. so whoever said that it gets easier each time you do it is a flat out liar!

beachwoman360 said...

Just remember.....the church is true even when some of the people are flat-out liars!

I want to visit the 3-C's and see Jenna & family....maybe we could do lunch....at McDonald's or someplace equally cheap but a little healthier.....

How are you????

No such luck in the purse department...the elusive perfect purse is still out there somewhere!